Hey readers, how are you all?
I thought I would bring to the internet my recent obsession and that is cooking. So earlier today I thought I would make a pizza and write up about it, Now I am really fussy when it comes to pizza and to be honest I could go as far as saying I am not a fan of pizza but I thought by making my own one I could maybe start to A) Like it and B) join the pizza party.
So, without further to do let us get on with the pizza making.
Disclaimer I am no pro so I did not make the dough (Sorry to everyone who thought I would). But truth be told is I would not even know where to start so I did in fact pick up the last already made pizza dough from Tesco. I mean thank god it was there, or this would be a fun pizza blog post.
- Ready Rolled Pizza Dough (Thin and crispy)
- Chorizo bites
- Italian antipasto (Prosciutto crudo, Napoli salami, Milano Salami)
- Fresh and Naked Wild Rocket
- Passata Rustica
- Balsamic Glaze
Preparation time: 5 Minutes |Cooking time: 15 Minutes
- Pre heat the oven to around 200C or if you have a fan 180 Gas:6
- Place the unrolled pizza base with its backing sheet on to the tray and prick it with a fork.
- Spread the tomato paste over the base and roughly add the mozzarella slices on top.
- Roughly place the hams on top and bake for around 15 minutes until the edges turn a golden-brown colour.
- Once removed from oven I scattered some rocket leaves on top and drizzled a bit of pesto and balsamic along with adding the onion and some more tomato.
And there we have it a Pizza home made with love, and hopefully I will end up finding it so amazing that I will be able to bring it to the table for pizza nights when we resume to normality.
Until then Stay Safe
Lots of Love