Hey, my loves, how are you? I have recently really got into cooking so much so that I thought I would do recipes from everything I have been loving. Kick starting is the Scrambled chickpea taco | Peach Salsa. In our household we love having a fajita night so off course I thought I would try out a new recipe without the meat, this brings me to Chickpea taco with a preach salsa side.
- 1 peach
- Cherry Tomato
- Red onion
- Pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Red Onion
- 2 Tablespoon of Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon of ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon
- ¼ Tablespoon of ground coriander
- 1 can of chickpea’s
- 2 Tablespoon of natural yogurt
- Prepare all the ingredients for the salsa then stir them together in a bowl and set aside. You can do this over night that way you can keep it refrigerated.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and the onion and cook, stirring frequently. Add the spices and chilli flakes. Tip the drained chickpeas and stir them in to give an over all coat. Once this is done leave a side and get the taco’s ready.
And that is the quick easy taco dinner made for two. It is the beginning of the free from meat week, so I thought whilst the sun is still shining to have a light meal with a hint of summer in it.
What is your favourite Taco or Fajita dish? I would love to know.
Lots of Love